Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 Posts of 2011

Apparently food was a big deal on my blog in 2011:)
Nine out of the top 10 posts from this year are some form of food including 4 posts about waffles! So here they are, starting with #1 and going all the way to #10...the Top 10 Posts on Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM! in 2011:
#1 Rainbow Waffles






#10 Brownie Waffles



Thank you all so much for being such awesome blog friends, followers, and commentors! I am looking forward to another fun year...and apparently I need to start working on some more fun waffle ideas!
Have a wonderful New Year's! See ya in 2012!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

You had a great blogging year, Kelly. I can't belive that any of the cute shirts that you made for your boys were in the top ten.

Have a Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing what you share in 2012.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Fun line-up! I had forgotten about the brownie waffles-yum!!!! You had a good year, Kelli. :)

Kelli said...

Your waffles are the best! I loved the patio redo too...I'll need that inspiration come Spring to get our backyard together. Love your blog & can't wait to see what 2012 brings.

Stephanie R. said...

Great posts! Im a sucker for waffles- especially pretty waffles!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Great and yummy posts!
Wishing you all the best for 2012 :)
Veronica

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great top 10! I love how it was filled with good food!

Anonymous said...

Yay I am thrilled to see my cookies a top post! Your waffles are definitely yummy looking and I love how you are so creative with them! Looking forward to 2012:)

More Than Words said...

Oh yes...that's one of the reasons why I love your blog!!!

So, I will have to come back later to find the recipes!!

YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am Your Newest Follower

Have a Nice Day :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...