Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
*

I am NOT SUPER excite that summer is almost here! We did not spend most to the weekend enjoying the beautiful spring/summer weather!
*

I did NOT take some SUPER cute pictures of the boys outside just playing in the yard.

*

I did NOT spend almost all day Saturday at the tball field while Henry's team played two....yes I said two games back to back! I do NOT dislike tball {and spending all day at the ball field} a ton just a little.
*

I did NOT go out with some of my SUPER friends Saturday night, and I most definitely did NOT have an AWESOME time!! It was NOT really nice to be feeling good enough to hang out with my friends, do a little shopping, and eat dinner!
*

We did NOT go swimming for the first time this year! We did NOT have a blast in the pool. Eli did NOT LOVE the water and have a great time swimming for the very first time!
*

I did NOT forget my camera when we went swimming! I am much more organized than that, and I would never miss documenting any of my baby's third child's FIRST's! I am NOT hoping that my sister Kerri ended up with some good pictures of Eli in the pool for the first time!

*

Have a great week!! And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Dee said...

Those ARE super cute pictures and I'm jealous that you got to go out with your friends!

He & Me + 3 said...

I can't believe you are swimming already. It is so not warm enough here yet. I hope to see some of Eli in the pool.

Emily said...

Swimming, how fun! And Amen on the tball...Jack had a game Fri night and Saturday a.m. Whew! Lucky you getting a girls' night! Those are the best!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cute pics! And a night out with the girls sounds great right now. I never forget my camera either!

ღJessicaღ said...

Never say Never. ha! I would of never thought my daughter could of found bird poop to put in her mouth either or my 2 year old eating a baby bird egg! What is it with my kids and birds?! :)

I am ready for summer too. I am just ready to have my son home from kindergarten for a while. ;)Your children are beautiful!

The Masked Mommy said...

These pictures you didn't take of your boys really are cute ;-)

amanda said...

you're waiting for summer, but have been to the pool. in wisconsin that is summer. lol. i can't wait to take the kiddos swimming!! :0)

Jennifer W. said...

Cute pics! We haven't got our pool clean and ready to swim in yet. And I was SOOOO thankful the all of jacob's games this weekend were cancelled! Great Not Me!s this week.
Jen

Carrie said...

Oh, you're right, you did NOT take super cute pictures :)

Swimming is the best...I know there will be more awesome chances to take some great pics! I didn't not forget my camera, but it did have a dead battery...oops! {did that make sense? Not Me's confuse me sometimes! ha ha!}

Kacey said...

What cute pictures!!!

Don't you just hate it when you leave the camera? UGH. I hoep yoru sister got some good pics for you!

Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog!

dandbwix@bham.rr.com said...

cute not me's. love your photos. You are great at taking them. I need to get better and I guess I need a 'good" camera and not a point & shoot! Have a great week!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...