Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm So Excited.....

And I Just Can't Hide It!

The mom part of me hasn't been SUPER productive today...

{laundry piled up everywhere and clean dishes waiting to be put away}

But my blog sure does look SUPER cute!

Thanks to some much appreciated help from Jill at Sneaky Momma Blog Design!

Sneaky Momma Blog Design

I figured out how to get my background to display correctly...see the cute pattern on the sides....that has been there all along, it was just WAY too big to see!

And I figured out how to make an html box so everyone can grab my SUPER cute new button that matches my header!

RandomThoughtsofaSUPERMOM

Go check out Sneaky Momma Blog Design...she has SUPER tips to help make your blog SUPER cute!


Don't forget to grab my SUPER cute button over on the sidebar!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome! I'm totally checking out that site and putting your button on my blog!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your blog looks sooooooo cute! I love your button, too!
You're so sweet. Thank you so much for linking back to my blog. I really appreciate it. :)

amanda said...

love the look! so cute. and thanks for getting that song stuck in my head!

More Than Words said...

Kelli, I can feel your excitement all the way here!

I'm going to grab your super cute button now!!

He & Me + 3 said...

How cute is your blog! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my site through UBP. It's been fun meeting new people. I love the look of your blog. Bright colors. Hope you have a great week! Karen

Kelli said...

How cute! I'm getting ready to redo (well my blog friend Joanna is...) my blog. I want 3 columns mainly. How did you design the button?

Tanielle said...

Your blog is adorable!! Thanks for the info!

mama's smitten said...

Hey your blog is so cute! Glad I found ya!

godfrey said...

Your page looks great!

heidi said...

It's looks fantastic! Isn't Jill the bestest??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...