Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 6.0

Four Little Men and Girly Twins' Random Picture Challenge.
This weeks challenge (version 6.0) is to post the 3rd picture from your January 2007 (or 13th) picture folder.
Join in! It's SUPER fun!


These are the gingerbread houses that Jason and I made with the boys before Christmas. The picture is in my January file, because I took this picture right before I threw the gingerbread houses in the garbage!! I think most people like to eat their gingerbread houses, but ours were made our of graham crackers {which were probably extremely stale} and had been used for decorations for a week or two. Not my idea of a yummy snack!! You can tell they had been sitting out for a while....took at the melting peppermint on the house on the left!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Nice job - those look great. I always want to do one of those, but I never get it together in time. Maybe this year? :-)

The Liebers said...

We have never had much luck with gingerbread houses. We didn't even try this year as there was too much going on. I'll bet yours looked great in their prime!!
PS Your Henry sure is a cutie! (So are the other two!)

He & Me + 3 said...

These look awesome! How fun. We have done the huge gingerbread men cookies, but never the houses. Yours turned out great.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Very nice gingerbread houses!......We had made one that year too, also with the gingerbread graham crackers......and no, didn't get eaten! I don't think it would have tasted very good after sitting out for a few weeks!

Emily said...

Fun gingerbread houses! This is my first time on your blog...your boys are adorable. My youngest son's middle name is Eli...I love that name! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Nieman Family said...

Sweet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...