Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

Another Random Picture Challenge from Four Little Men and Girly Twins!! This time you are supposed to post the 8th picture from your January file. I looked at 2009, 2008, and 2007....I had a picture of each one of my boys in the January folders. So I am going to post them in chronological order {but they aren't in order from oldest child to youngest child}.


January 2007 Grant at Pump It Up
He was cutting his back molars and was drooling like a crazy person. He had to wear a bib to keep from soaking his shirt!

January 2008 Henry

He had some strange allergic reaction....he had a rash and his eyes were swollen really bad. We thought it was the dog and actually had to send the dog to my mom's house for a few days until we got in to see the allergist. It wasn't the dog, and we never did figure out what caused it!

January 2009 Eli

The big boys were taking a nap, and I was trying to get a few cute shots of Eli laughing. Can't you tell what a SUPER photographer I am!! He is such a happy baby!

Pin It!

3 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

I love your boys' names!

Clickin Mama J said...

What a happy smiling baby! I love laughing baby pics!

Homegrown Tribe said...

loving the laughing baby... too cute! your boys have adorable names!

so glad you joined in!

Brittany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...